Training and Resources
For in-depth information and resources including self-paced training that centers on mapping and geospatial technologies you can sign up to participate in the Blackboard course Cartography and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). You will find in the course instructions on how to obtain course codes for the ESRI Virtual Campus courses. This course never expires. Directions on how to get there:
- Request an access code from email@example.com using an Emory domain email account and using "course request" in the subject line
- Login to Blackboard (https://classes.emory.edu/) with your network ID and password
- Click the "courses" tab
- In the course catalog window click then link "tutorials"
- The course ID is "GIS_Page" and the course name is "Cartography and Geographic Information Systems (GIS)"
- Click "enroll"
- In the access code box type in the access code you were provided
- Click "submit"